Last Date: 15 Days.
Kamrup College, Chamata, Nalbari has released a notification for the recruitment of 10 Assistant Professor vacancy at Kamrup College, Chamata.
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 10
1. Sanskrit, Post- 1, Reserved for ST(H) Roster Point 10
2. Political Science, Post-1, Reserved for ST(P) Roster Point- 15
3. Mathematics, Post-2, 1 post Reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point- 17, 1 post reserved for ST(P) Roster Point- 25
4. History, Past- 1, Reserved for EWS Roster Point- 19
5. Philosophy, Post- 1. Reserved for OBC/ MOBC, Raster Point- 21
6 Assamese, past- 02, 1, post Reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Pont-26, 1 Post Reserved for EWS, Roster Point-29
7. Education, Posi-1 Reserved for SC, Roster Point- 22
8. Arabic , Post-01, Reserved for OBC/ MOBC. Roster Point- 28
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. office memorandum No, AHE: 407/2017/44, dated 08 11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. The candidate having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC(minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph.D Degree} regulation 2009 shall be exempted from NET/ SLET/ SET.
The candidate must have 55% (or an equivalent grade point scale) at Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. Holders, who have obtained their Masters Degree prior to the 19th September 1991. The candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting application. Eligibility like M.Phil Ph.D/Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
Age: The age of the candidate should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
Pay: Salary will be as according to UGC scale of pay and other allowances as per rule.
– The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate,PRC) and must know local language.
– In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
How to apply: Applications with relevant documents along with Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- (Non refundable) only against each post drawn in favour of Principal Kamrup College, Chamata payable at Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Chamata Branch, must reach the Principal within 15 (fifteen days) from the publication [DOP: 05/09/2020] of this advertisement.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .