Last Date: 15 Days.
Lumding College, Hojai, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 10 Assistant Professor vacancy.
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 10
1. Department: Zoology: 1 post R.P.08 Reservation SC
2. Department: Political Science: 1 post R.P.10 Reservation ST(H)
3. Department: Chemistry: 1 post R.P.17 Reservation OBC/ MOBC
4. Department: Botany: 1 post R.P 19 Reservation UR
5. Department: Economics: 1 post R.P.26 Reservation OBC/ MOBC
6. Department: Assamese: 1 post R.P.32 Reservation OBC/ MOBC
7. Department: English: 1 post R.P 45 Reservation ST(P)
8. Department: Zoology: 1 post R.P.50 Reservation ST(H)
9. Department: Librarian: 1 post Reservation UR
10. Department: Chemistry: 1 post R.P.43 Reservation OBC/ MOBC
Education Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office memorandum No. AHE .407/2017/44 did. 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/ SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D. degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET.
The candidates must have good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale) at the Masters degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th of September. 1991.
Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./ Seminar Paper/Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Age: The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 1.1.2020 with relaxation of 6 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
* The candidates must have permanent resident certificate (PRC) and in Service, candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the authority concerned.
* Knowledge of local language most desirable.
How to apply: Each application must be accompanied with a non-refundable draft Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Two thousand five hundred) only drawn in favour of Principal, Lumding College, Lumding, Hojai, Assam payable at SBI, Lumding Branch (IFSC SBINO006310) and it must reach the office of the Principal, Lumding College within 15 days from the date of publications [DOP: 17/08/2020] of this advertisement.
The candidate is to provide contact no., E-mail id., WhatsApp no.,
Advertisement Details: Click Here .