Walk-in Date: 07/09/2020.
Director of Health Services, Assam (DHS) has released a notification for the recruitment of 128 Grade-III ICU Technician vacancy in respect of 32 (thirty two) Intensive Care units (ICU) in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals in the State, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam.
Name of post: ICU Technician
No of posts: 128
Pay: Rs. 14000 — Rs.60500 with Grade Pay of Rs.6200/-
Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only as per prevailing Government norms.
Educational Qualification: HSSLC (Science) or equivalent with Diploma in ICU Technician course from Government recognized institutes.
How to apply: The intending candidates shall bring all original documents / testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopies of the documents / testimonials to appear the walk -in-interview.
(1) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
(2) Birth Certificate / HSLC Admit / HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
(3) All Pass Certificates from Boards/ Universities from HSLC onwards.
(4) Caste certificate (where applicable)
(5) Permanent residentship certificate Domicile certificate (if any)
(6) Person with Disability Certificate Differently-abled Certificate (if any)
(7) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
(8) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate.
Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Venue: Auditorium of Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati
Advertisement Details: Click Here .