Last Date: 15 Days.
G.L. Choudhury College, Barpeta has released a notification for the recruitment of 15 Assistant Professor vacancy.
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 15
1. Botany: ST(H)-1, OBC/MOBC -2
2. Chemistry: ST(P)-1, OBC/MOBC-1, SC-1
3. Mathematics: ST(P)-1, UR(EWS) -1, OBC/MOBC-1
4. Physics: UR- 1, OBC/MOBC -1, ST(P)-1
5. Zoology: OBC/MOBC -1, ST(H)- 1, UR(PWD)- 1
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level (50% for SC, ST, PWD candidates) in the concerned subjects and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET . Candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC regulation 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
Age: Candidates should not be more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020 relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST and PWD and 3 years for OBC/MOBC.
* Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date of submitting application.
* Eligible like M-Phil/Ph.D/Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
* Applicants belonging to PWD and EWS category must submit certificate from competent authority in the prescribed format as Govt. of Assam guidelines.
* In service candidates have to apply through proper channel with an NOC from appointment authority.
* Candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local language.
How to apply: Application with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of Rs.2000.00 (Non refundable) only drawn in favour of Principal, G L. Choudhury College, Barpeta Road payable at the Union Bank of India, ‘Barpeta Road Branch’ must reach the Principal on or before 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .