Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society (ASULMS), Tinsukia.
Last Date: 25/10/2020.
City Mission Management Unit, Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society (ASULMS), Tinsukia has released a notification for the recruitment of 2 Community Organizer vacancy .
Name of post: Community Organizer
No of posts: 2
Place of posting: CMMU Tinsukia and ULB Chapakhowa
Pay: Rs 12000/- plus allowances (2000/-)
Age: 23 to 35 years
– Intermediate (10+2) in any discipline
– Computer certificate of 6 months
– Minimum 2 years experience in working with the community on social development.
– Previous work experience in govt. sector (Preferable)
How to apply:
– Candidates who are willing to apply must submit their application in the Application Format available in the website tinsukiamb.org.in .
– Candidates must submit photocopies of their self attested relevant testimonials such as a) proof of age (admit card of Matriculation exam, etc.), b) proof of educational qualifications (Mark Sheets and Pass Certificates). c) work experience certificates. d) caste certificate (if any). e) Computer proficiency certificate and other relevant testimonials and documents (with self-attestation) along with the application form at the office of the City Mission Management Unit, Tinsukia Municipal Board, GNB Road, Tinsukia – 786125, Assam” before 25/10/2020.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .