Last Date: 15 Days.
Behali Degree College, Biswanath has released a notification for the recruitment of 20 Assistant Professor and Laboratory Assistant and Bearer vacancy .
1. Assistant Professor
No of posts: 15
1) Botany: 3 [OBC/MOBC-1 (RP-11), UR-1 (RP 12), OBC/ MOBC- 1 (RP-13)]
2) Chemistry: 3 [UR-1 (RP- 14), ST(P)- 1 (RP- 15), UR- 1 (RP- 16) ]
3) Mathematics: 3 [OBC/MOBC-1 (RP- 17), UR-1 (RP – 18), UR(EWS)- 1 (RP- 19) ]
4) Physics: 3 [UR-1 (RP-20), OBC/MOBC- 1 (RP-21), SC-1 (RP- 22)]
5) Zoology :3 [UR-1 (RP-23), UR-1 (RP- 24), ST(P) 1 (RP- 25)]
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44. Dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions for the candidates.
The candidate having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph.D Degree) Regulation 2019 shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
The candidates must have 55% (or an equivalent grade point scale) at Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject A relaxation of 5°% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept. 1991. Eligibility like M,Phil./Ph.D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
Age: The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020 with relaxation as per Govt. rule.
Application Fee: A Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Non Refundable) only drawn in favour of President/ Secretary, Behali Degree College, Biswanath, Assam. payable at SBI,.Behali Branch must be submitted along with the application.
2. Laboratory Assistant
No of posts: 1 [UR- 1 (RP -03) ]
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce from a recognized college /institution affiliated to recognized University and must possess 3 months diploma in computer. The candidate should have working knowledge in Assamese and English typing in MS Word and simple Excel.
3. Laboratory Bearer
No of posts: 4 [ST(P)-1 (RP- 05), OBC/MOBC-1 (RP-06), UR- 71 (RP-07), SC-1 (RP- 08) ]
Educational Qualification: H.S.L.C. passed from Govt. recognized Board/Council.
Application Fee: No application fees for Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer.
Age: Age of candidates for Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years tor OBC/MOBC.
* The candidates must have PRC and proficiency in local language for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
* In-Service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC from the appointing authority.
* Applicants belonging to EWS category must submit certificate from the competent authority in the format prescribed by Govt. of Assam.
How to apply: Application must reach the Principal/ Secretary within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
The Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer candidates must apply their application in Standard Form- Part- IX along with all documents.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .