Rangapara College, Sonitpur has released a notification for the recruitment of 25 Assistant Professor and Laboratory Assistant & Bearer vacancy.
1. Assistant Professor
No of posts: 20
1. Economics: 01 Post ST (H)- 1 (RP- 30)
2. Hindi: 01 Post OBC/MOBC – 1 (RP- 32)
3. History: 01 Post OBC/MOBC – 1 (RP- 28)
4. Political Science: 02 Posts ST (H)- 1 (RP- 10) OBC/MOBC – 1 (RP- 26)
5. Botany: 03 Posts UR (PWD) – 1 (RP- 34) ST (P)- 1 (RP- 35) SC – 1 (RP- 36)
6. Chemistry: 03 Posts OBC/MOBC – 2 (RP- 37 & RP-39) UR (EWS) – 1 (RP- 38)
7. Mathematics: 03 Posts UR – 3 (RP- 40, RP-41 &RP-42)
8. Physics: 03 Posts OBC/MOBC -1 (RP- 43) UR – 1 (RP- 44) ST (P)- 1 (RP- 45)
9. Zoology: 03 Posts UR – 1 (RP- 46) OBC/MOBC- 1 (RP-47) UR (EWS)-1 (RP-48)
2. Laboratory Assistant
No of posts: 01 post, UR – 1 (RP- 04)
3. Laboratory Bearer
No of posts: 04 Posts, SC – 1 (RP- 08)UR (EWS) – 1 (RP- 09) OBC/MOBC – 1 (RP-10) UR – 1 (RP- 11)
(i) Assistant Professor (UGC Scale of Pay): Pay Level-10 (57700/- to 1,82,400/-)
(ii) Laboratory Assistant: (PB-2) 14,000/- to 60,500/-, GP-5600/-
(iii) Laboratory Bearer: (PB-1) 12,000/- to 52,000/-, GP- 3,900/-
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure:
– As per Govt. Official Memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44, dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D. Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET.
– The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M. Phil/Ph.D/Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Laboratory Assistant: Candidates must be a graduate (Arts/Science/Commerce) from a recognized College/institution affiliated to a UGC recognized University with a Diploma or Certificates Course n Computer Operation of minimum three months duration.
Laboratory Bearer: H.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination passed from any recognized Board.
Age: Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with upper age relaxation of 5 years far SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years far OBC/ MOBC candidates respectively,
How to apply: Application, accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) for the post of Assistant Professor drawn in favour of ‘Principal, Rangapara College’, payable at SBI, Rangapara Branch. (IFSC-SBINGO03883) must reach the Principal, Rangapara College within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
No application fees should be paid for the post of Laboratory Assistant & Laboratory Bearer.
– For the post of Laboratory Assistant & Laboratory Bearer candidates must apply in the prescribed format of Assam Govt. Part-IX standard farm along with all documents.
– Candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language. In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
– Applicants belonging to PWD & EWS Category must submit Certificate from competent authority in the format prescribed by Govt. of Assam.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .