Last Date: 15/09/2020.
State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 4 Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing under North Eastern Circle.
Name of post: Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing
No of posts: 4
Location wise vacancy:
LHO, Guwahati: 1, Scale III to V
AO , Dibrugarh: 1, Scale II to IV
AO, Shillong: 1, Scale II to IV
AO, Silchar: 1, Scale II to IV
* For officials retired in Scale II /III – Rs.30000 per month consolidated Salary+ Rs.6000/ per month conveyance allowance; total Rs.36000/pm
* For officials retired in Scale IV/ V- Rs.35000/ per month consolidated Salary+ Rs.6000/ per month conveyance allowance; total Rs.41000/pm
Eligibility Criteria :
– For positions at Networks at LHO: An Officer of the Bank retired in Scale III to V and For positions at Administrative Offices (AOs): An Officer of the Bank retired in Scale II to IV
– The staff should have good track record of performance and deep knowledge of systems and procedures.
– They should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years and are maintaining good health
– No cases of CBI or other Law enforcement agencies should be pending against the staff.
– No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the official during five years of his service in the Bank preceding to his retirement.
Age: The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to the other conditions regarding renewal of contract. As such, the ex-staff should not be more than 63 years of age as on 31.08.2020.
How to apply: Candidates should fill in the prescribed Application cum Biodata Form with correct details in block letters. Send the duly filled form before 15.09.2020 to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or The Assistant General Manager (TBU), State Bank of India, Local Head Office, 5th Floor , B Block , G S Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam 781006 .
Advertisement Details: Click Here .