Last Date: 08/09/2020.
Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari has released a notification for the recruitment of 8 Junior Assistant Vacancy in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 8 [UR-2, OBC/MOBC-1, SC-1, STP-1, STH-1, EWS-1]
(a) The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
(b) Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL POWERPOINT, DTP, Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, concept of database, word processor, Internet processing, e-mail, etc.
(c) Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government.
Pay: Rs.14,000-60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- with other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3(three) years for OBC/ MOBC and for PWD candidates as per norms.
Syllabus/ Selection Process:
1. General English (75 Marks), General Knowledge (50 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 Marks): 150 Marks
2. Knowledge of Computer (Theory): 50 marks
3. Language Skill in Assamese/ Bengali/ Boro/ Alternative English: 50 Marks
Computer Proficiency Test (Practical): 50 Marks
* Four candidates will be selected against each vacancy notified on the bases of aggregate marks obtained in the objective type written test.
* Final Select List will be prepared on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in both the written test +Computer proficiency test)
* Candidate shall have to exercise their choice of language ie. either Assamese/Bengali/Boro/ itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
How to apply: Application in Standard Form along with necessary documents as mentioned in the advertisement should be sent to “The Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari, P.O./ P.S.- Nalbari, District- Nalbari, Assam, Pin Code No- 781335“.
Last date of submission of the application: 08/09/2020 up to 5:00 PM.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .