Last Date: 15/09/2020.
Assam Energy Development Agency (AEDA) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1 Scientific Officer vacancy in the office of the Director, Assam Energy Development Agency (AEDA).
Name of post: Scientific Officer
No of posts: 1 [UR]
Pay: Pay Band-4 of Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 13,300/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules of AEDA notified from time to time
Educational Qualification & Experience:
– Bachelor of Engineering / B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics Engg. having uniform academic career
– Must have at least 5 years work experience in the field of Renewable Energy in any Govt. / Semi Govt. /Public undertaking / Organizations with special reference to Solar Photovoltaic Systems application, design, procurement, execution & monitoring as well as other renewable resources
– Candidates with aptitude in computer database and project handling and management will be preferred.
Age: The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidate.
How to apply:
– The candidate has to apply in Standard Form published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette (Bio-data sheet may also be enclosed along with the Standard Form).
– Completed applications along with requisite documents should be submitted to the Director, Assam Energy Development Agency, Bigyan Bhawan, A.B.C., G.S. Road, Guwahati-781005.
– The Envelope containing the application must be super-scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER”, AEDA.
The last date of receipt of applications is on 15.09.2020 till 4 pm .
Advertisement Details: Click Here .