Last Date: 30/09/2020.
RITES Limited, Eastern Region, Q.A. Division has released a notification to form a panel of Senior /Assistant Inspecting Engineer vacancy for induction in RITES on deputation basis for Mechanical and M&C Discipline.
Name of post: Engineer/Asstt. Inspecting Engineer/Sr. Inspecting Engineer
No of posts: N/A
Educational Qualification: Diploma holder in relevant discipline with at least 10 years experience OR Degree holder (Applicant having passed Section ‘A’ & ‘B’ of the Institution of Engineers, India shall also be eligible to apply) with minimum 5 years experience in relevant discipline.
Experience /Specialization: Should have adequate experience in one or more of the following areas:
For Mechanical Engineer:
– Maintenance of Diesel Locos in sheds including repair & overhaul of sub assemblies, fabrication of test rigs for component testing.
– POH of Diesel Locos in W/Shops or manufacture of diesel locos in production Units and well conversant with jigs & fixture tooling required for POH/Manufacturer.
– POH of coaches and wagons in Workshops wheel conversant with air brake testing / bogie repair & overhaul wheels & roller bearing inspection.
– Maintenance of coaches & wagon in open line including latest repair practices for air brake high speed stock & AC coaches.
– Tool rooms, Metrology, physical and NDT testing including through experience in latest techniques, of inspection and gauging techniques, of inspection and gauging techniques various methods of physical and non-destructive testing (such as Ultrasonic & Radiographic testing).
– Manufacture of coaches in production unit & well conversant with the latest quality control guidelines for sub-assemblies and components.
For M&C Engineer:
Age: Should not be above 52 years of age as on the date of application.
Selection Procedure: The shortlisted applicants shall be required to present themselves for an interview and those found suitable shall be placed on a panel. The empaneled persons, on appointment in RITES, are liable to be posted at different locations falling under Eastern Region (Kolkata/ Durgapur/ Asansol / Patna / Dhanbad / Guwahati / Rourkela /Jamshedpur etc.)
How to apply:
– Applicants are advised that they shall be considered for deputation on in the region where they are applying.
– Applicants must submit details of such information in case they have applied for other regions of QA Division in the past 3 years.
– Applicants must note that the period of deputation in RITES is upto 5 years. The review for their retention beyond 3 years on deputation would be undertaken every year and their retention would be subject to their continuous satisfactory performance.
– It is requested that the content of this letter may be given wide publicity among the Mechanical and supervisors working in your Railway/Production Unit(s). Applications, in the prescribed format (enclosed), from willing personnel who fulfill the eligibility criteria and desirous of joining RITES on deputation may kindly be forwarded with copies of APARs/ACRs for last 5 years and D&AR, Vigilance clearance so as to reach Group General Manager (I), RITES Ltd., Regional Inspection Office, Eastern Region, Central Station Building (Metro), 56, C.R. Avenue (3rd Floor), Kolkata-700012 latest by 30.09.2020 .
AdvertisementDetails: Click Here .