Measure Day: 17/ / 08/ / 2020.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has recently released a telling to allow its recruiting of 3976 Apprentice vacancy in several trade/ areas.
No matter articles: 3976
North Sector: 228
Mumbai Sector: 764
Eastern Sector: 716
Southern Sector: 674
Western Sector: 1579
Central Sector: 221
Vacancy at Assam:
Nazira & Sivasagar: 511
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years since to 17. 08. 2020. That’s, the Day of all this Candidate/Applicant should involving 17. 08. 1996 and 17. 08. 2002.
I. Upper era is relaxed by 5 years to get SC/ST applicants and three years for OBC candidates to the transactions booked for them.
II. Candidates owned by PwBD categories will likely receive age relaxation up to 10 years (surpassing 15 years to SC/ST and up to 13 years to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Nominees )
inch . ) Accountant: Bachelors level (Graduation) from Commerce in the Govt. Known institute/University.
2. Assistant-Human Re Source: Bachelors level (Graduation) from B.A. or even B.B.A from the Govt. Recognized institute/ University.
3. ) Secretarial Assistant: ITI in commerce Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
4. ) Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): ITI at CO-PA Trade
5. ) Draughtsman (Civil): ITI at Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
6. ) Electrician: ITI at Electrician Trade
7. ) Electronics Mechanic: ITI at Electronics Mechanic
8. ) Fitter: ITI at Fitter
9. Device Mechanic: ITI at Instrument Mechanic
10. Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance: ITI at Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
11. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): B.Sc using PCM or PCB ITI at Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) exchange
12. Library Assistant: ITI at Library and Information Technology
13. Machinist: ITI at Machinist Trade
14. Mechanic (Car ): ITI at Mechanic Automobile exchange
15. Mechanic Diesel: ITI at Mechanic Diesel exchange
16. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: ITI at Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic exchange
17. Plumber: ITI at Plumber exchange
18. Surveyor: ITI at Surveyor Trade
19. Welder: ITI handed out at the exchange of Welder (Gas & Electric)
20. Condition: Degree at the various disciplines of Engineering in the Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
21. Compsci: Degree at the various disciplines of Engineering in the Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
22. Electric: Degree in the various areas of Engineering in the Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
23. Electronics & Tele Communication: Degree in the various areas of Engineering in the Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
24. Electronics: Degree in the various areas of Engineering in the Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
25. Mechanical: Degree in the various disciplines of Engineering in the Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Choice Procedure: Choices for participation of Apprentices could be dependent upon the grounds of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In the event of a equivalent number in merit, even a individual with higher era could be contemplated.
Requirement Before Filling Online Application Type:
I. Prior to applying to get above apprentices rankings, applicants need to register themselves into on the web portals of these bureaus of Govt. Of India:
(a) For Trade Apprentices- in https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ (Trades said in Sl. No 1 19)
(b) For Tech Apprentices: Together With the worried Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) within their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The connection https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action (Trades said in Sl. No more 20 into 25)
II. After successful registration with the aforementioned bureaus, a registration number will be established and also the candidate needs to cite this enrollment number when employing for apprentices rankings in ONGC internet site www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
the way to apply: Candidates fulfilling the aforementioned prescribed eligibility criteria should see our ONGC internet site www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and employ internet from 29. 07. 2020 11:00 HRS till 17. 08. 2020 by 18:00 hours.
Topic of advertisement and also telephone for software: 29th July 2020
introduction of internet application portal at www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in: 29th July 2020 11:00 HRS
Last date for receiving of software 17th August 2020 18:00 HRS
Date of Result/Selection: 24th August 2020
Get verification from applicants: 24th August 2020 – 1 st September 2020
Ad Details: Click Here.
Employ on the web: Click Here.