Measure Day: 18/ / 08/ / 2020.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a telling for its recruiting of 559 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & alternative Regulations through Combined Medical Services Examination 2020.
No matter articles: 182
2. ) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer at Railways
No matter articles: 300
3. ) Assistant Medical Officer at Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
No matter articles: 66
4. ) General Duty Medical Officer at New Delhi Municipal Council
Regardless matter articles: 04
5. ) General Duty Medical Gr.-II at EDMS, NDMC & SDMC
No matter articles: 07
Age according to 01-08-2020: Nominees shouldn’t have reached 32 years (i.e. the offender needs to have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988). Age comfort is important depending on rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed the written and practical areas of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
* an applicant who has emerged or has to look in the ultimate M.B.B.S. Examination can likewise employ.
Software Fee: Nominees (Excepting Female/SC/ST/ / PwBD applicants that are exempted from payment of commission ) have to cover commission of Rs. 200/(Rupees Two Hundred only) by simply depositing cash in any Branch of SBI by cash, or using online banking center of State Bank of India or using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or using Web Banking of SBI.
the way to employ: Nominees have to employ on the internet using the connection https://upsconline.nic.in.
- Introduction Date to Apply on the Web: 29-07-2020
- Final Date to Apply on the web: 18-08-2020 before 6 months. 00 P.M
- the web Software can be removed from: 25 into 31-08-2020 before 6 months . ) 00 PM
- Last Day for Payment of Interest (“Pay by cash” style ): 17-08-2020 23. 59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 18-08-2020
- Date for Exam: 22-10-2020
- Declaration of Impact: November/December, 2020