Assam Larger Secondary Academic Council (AHSEC) has launched a notification relating to the HS 1st 12 months admission for the educational session 2020-21. In accordance, AHSEC has mounted 31st July 2020 because the final date of admission for HS First 12 months Lessons.
The next are the few essential factors relating to AHSEC HS 1st 12 months On-line Admission/ Registration–
(a) Final date of Admission HS First 12 months Class: As much as 31st July, 2020
(b) The Principal of all of the Permitted/Acknowledged establishments beneath AHSEC are requested to permit admission just for these college students who’ve handed HSLC or equal examination from the acknowledged by AHSEC/ COBSE (Council Of Boards of Faculties Schooling in India). The scholars who’ve come from different Boards need to submit the Authentic Migration Certificates together with the prescribed charge and assertion.
c) Like earlier 12 months, for the educational session 2020-21 the net registration course of can be began as per the next schedule:
– 16th August 2020 to 30th September 2020 with out positive.
– 1st October 2020 to 31st October 2020 with a positive of ₹ 100/- per pupil.
– 1st November 2020 to 30th November 2020 with a positive of ₹150/- per pupil.
– No registration can be accepted after expiry of the above point out dates beneath no situations
(d) Charges for On-line registration(per pupil):
* Registration Charge – Rs. 200/- (Registration Rs.150/- + Enrollment ₹ 50)
* Eligibility Charge – Rs. 300/- ( Relevant in case Migrated Pupil)
* Hole Charge – Rs. 200/- ( Relevant in case of three years and above)
Official Notification: Click Here .
Apply On-line: Click Here .