As of now you all conscious of that Assam Police has launched an employment notification for the recruitment of 204 Junior Assistant & Stenographer posts below Directorate of A.P.HQrs. and district police cadre. Immediately, on this article we are going to focus on in regards to the choice course of, syllabus and information books for Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020.
1. Junior Assistant (A.P.HQrs)
2. Junior Assistant (District Police)
3. Stenographer (Grade-III)
Choice Course of:
– There might be two phases of Check (i) Written Check and (ii) Sensible Check.
– Earlier than getting into the examination centre, biometrics of every candidate might be performed.
– The written take a look at might be of 50 marks and might be fully OMR primarily based.
– There might be 50 questions and every query might be of 1 (one) mark.
– There might be unfavorable marking of ½ mark for every improper reply.
– Candidates will use black ball pen to reply the OMR primarily based reply sheet.
– Length of the take a look at might be of two (two) hours.
– Candidates numbering solely 5 occasions the variety of posts in respect of every class (Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, S.T. (P), S.T.(H) & EWS) each male & feminine might be known as for Sensible Check on advantage class.
Syllabus for Written Check:
(i) Logical reasoning, aptitude
(ii) Issues regarding Historical past and Tradition of Assam and India
(iii) Comprehension and
(iv) Common Information
i) Laptop Primarily based spelling take a look at: 20 marks[ 10 minutes]
ii) Laptop Primarily based typing take a look at: 20 marks[ 10 minutes]
iii) Laptop Primarily based MCQ take a look at: 10 marks[ 10 minutes]
Whole: 50 marks
Laptop Primarily based Spelling Check:
Candidates must appropriate the spelling from a given paragraph. There might be 40 incorrect phrases within the paragraph. Half (0.5) mark might be awarded for correcting a phrase.
Laptop Primarily based Typing Check for Junior Assistant:
Candidate must sort a given paragraph containing 200 phrases. one tenth (0.1) mark for each appropriate phrase might be awarded.
Laptop Primarily based MCQ Check:
– There might be 20A number of Alternative Questions associated to Laptop information. Half (0.5) marks might be awarded for every appropriate reply. – There might be no unfavorable marking
For Stenographer (Grade-III), the next might be further take a look at for 50 marks:
1. Velocity Check in shorthand at a pace of 80 phrases per minute (Length 5 minutes)(400 phrases) (Dictation)
2. Time to be given to the candidates for testing the pc [3 minutes duration]
3. Time for transcription for the dictated portion in pc [20 minutes duration]
Marks for Dictation and its transcription:
– Candidate must transcribe the dictated paragraph of 400 phrases on pc.
– 0.125 mark for each appropriate transcribed phrase might be awarded.
Paperwork to herald Sensible Check:
The candidates ought to carry a set of attested photocopies together with the originals of the next paperwork for verification by the Choice Committee on the date of Sensible Check.
i. Certificates of proof of age. (Admit card of H.S.L.C. / equal examination).
ii. Certificates of Commencement (B.A./B.Sc./B. Com. or equal diploma) (cross certificates in addition to marks sheet and Certificates on Laptop proficiency for Jr. Asstt. and Certificates of stenography for stenographer (in authentic).
iii. Certificates of further qualification comparable to Diploma / Diploma Certificates from acknowledged / accredited institute and so forth. ( cross certificates in addition to marks sheet in authentic)
iv. Certificates of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P) / ST (H) / SC / OBC & MOBC.
v. EWS Certificates from Competent Authority, if any.
vi. 2 (two) copies of latest pictures of passport measurement which was uploaded within the on-line utility.
Primarily based on the combination efficiency (marks obtained) of the candidates within the Written Check & Sensible Check for Junior Assistant and Written Check , Sensible Check & Stenography Check for Stenographer, the Ultimate Advantage Lists might be ready class sensible for the posts of Junior Assistant and Stenographer (Grade-III) as below:
1) Written Check: 50 marks
2) Sensible Check: 50 marks
Whole: 100 marks
1) Written Check: 50 marks
2) Sensible Check: 50 marks
3) Stenography Check: 50 marks
Whole: 150 marks
– In case of a tie in marks, the candidate older in age might be positioned increased within the advantage listing. Additional, candidates having similar date of delivery and have obtained equal marks, might be positioned within the advantage listing in line with proportion of marks in commencement.
– In case, posts reserved for EWS are usually not crammed up by candidates belonging to EWS class on account of scarcity of the eligible candidates, the posts might be crammed up from the candidates of unreserved class.
We enlist a listing of books for the preparation of Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 topic sensible. Though you possibly can go for any information books out there available in the market, however this may by no means assist you in clearing your ideas to crack future examinations.
So, it’s advisable to purchase textual content books, fastidiously perceive the ideas, after which resolve query papers from earlier years. One can purchase these texts on-line or from any native store.
7. Historical past of Assam by Priyam Goswami