Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass the H.S.L.C. or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as a compulsory subject with –
1. 40% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
2. 35% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for Schedule Caste Candidates.
3. 33% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
Maximum age as on 31-12-2020:
1. 20 years 6 months [General]
2. 23 years 6 months [SC/ ST]
3. For Institutions outside Assam [against Govt. of India allotted seats] the upper age limit is 20 years 6 months.
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs.500/- [plus bank charges as applicable] is to be paid using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Payment may also be made in cash at any State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form from “State Bank Collect’ in the final step of Online Application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process.
Test Center/s: Admission Test will be held in selected centers at Mangaldoi, Tezpur, Tinsukia and Govt. Polytechnics/Institutions of Assam.
Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) – 2020 Schedule:
Examination Date: 10/05/2020 (Sunday)
Examination Timing: 10 AM to 12 Noon
Subject: Mathematics & Science
Full Marks: 100
Type of Question Paper: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
How to apply: Candidates are to apply online by logging into www.dte.assam.gov.in and click on “Online Application for PAT-2020” will start from 01/03/2020 and will remain open till 31/03/2020.
Online form fill up starts on: 01/03/2020
Online form fill up closes on: 31/03/2020 25/04/2020
Issue of online Admit Card: 27/04/2020 to 08/05/2020
Date of Admission Test: 10/05/2020
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here