1. The senior most Secretary/Head of the Administrative Department will ensure that officers of the rank of Deputy Secretary and above shall attend office of the Department regularly and other Grade-I and Grade-II officers may attend office as required w.e.f 21.04.2020.
2. The senior most Secretary/Head of the Administrative Department will ensure that upto maximum 33% of the staff of Grade-III and Grade-IV categories of the Department as per requirement shall attend office on rotation as and when required on need basis w.e.f 21.04.2020.
3. All personal staff attached in the office of the Ministers/Advisors/ senior-most Secretaries/ OSDs shall attend office regularly with effect from April 21, it added.
4. The concerned department will issue necessary order in this regard to per convenience of the department.
5. These instructions shall not apply to the offices and employees engaged in essential/emergencies services and those directly engaged in taking measures to control spread of COVID-19 .