Last Date: N/A.Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has released a notification for Adjunct Scientist (ADS) Scheme 2020 from motivated and experienced researchers for doing research in C-DAC interest areas in below mentioned disciplines.
Name of programme: C-DAC Adjunct Scientist (ADS) Scheme 2020
a) Computer Science/Information Technology and Allied disciplines.
b) Electronics Communications / Electrical / Telecommunication / Instrumentation & Control / Medical Electronics / Power Electronics / VLSI & Embedded System and Allied disciplines.
– The applicant should be preferably an India citizen. However, in case of the individual nominated by an institute or organization with whom C-DAC has formal collaboration in place may also apply.
– A Ph.D. in the broad areas of Scientific & Technical fields preferably in the disciplines (Table 1) in which C-DAC is pursuing Research/project from a reputed Indian or foreign University.
– Ten years of relevant experience after completion of Ph.D.
– Upper age limit – 57 years at the time of the submission of application.
– The selection will be based on the recommendations of an Expert Committee that will be constituted by the respective Competent Authority with the approval of Director General from time to time. If required, the applicants/candidates may be called for personal discussion.
– A mere fulfillment of required minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for discussion.
– C-DAC reserves the right to fill or not to fill the requirements advertised.
– The candidates called for presentation/discussion will be paid travel expenses at actuals limited to AC II-Tier Rail fare by the shortest route within India.
How to apply: The application needs to be submitted online on C-DAC website, anytime of the year, supported by a detailed academic CV including a complete list of publications, a statement of research interests etc. you may click on the following link and submit your application.