The Central Board of Secondary Schooling (CBSE) has introduced the CBSE class 12 board examination outcomes on its official web site.
This 12 months whole 88.78 per cent college students have handed in 12th examination. Results of 400 college students couldn’t be computed on the premise of other evaluation scheme and will likely be launched later. The end result comes two days forward of the anticipated end result date.
- 1 CBSE 12th Consequence 2020: Trivandrum Area Tops, Patna Area Final
- 2 CBSE 12th Consequence: No One ‘Fails’ This Yr
- 3 CBSE Publish Consequence Counselling
- 4 CBSE 12th Consequence 2020: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Report Most Cross Proportion
- 5 Web site down, find out how to verify end result
- 6 CBSE 12th Consequence 2020 On Umang App
- 7 CBSE 12th Consequence 2020: Women Carry out Higher Than Boys
- 8 CBSE 12th Consequence 2020: The way to verify end result
CBSE 12th Consequence 2020: Trivandrum Area Tops, Patna Area Final
Amongst areas, Trivandrum area has topped with 97.67 go share within the area. Lowest go share is of Patna area at 74.57 per cent.
CBSE 12th Consequence: No One ‘Fails’ This Yr
CBSE has determined to exchange the time period “FAIL” by the time period “Important Repeat”. Therefore, within the end result declared no “FAIL” time period will likely be talked about within the paperwork issued to the candidates and the end result hosted on the web site,” the assertion mentioned.
CBSE Publish Consequence Counselling
After the declaration of outcomes, CBSE has launched particulars of its 23rd version of post-result counseling facility. In line with official data, the counselling of CBSE 12th end result 2020 will likely be accessible from July 13 to July 27. Publish-result counselling of will likely be performed with the assistance of 95 educated volunteer principals and educated counsellors, CBSE mentioned.
CBSE 12th Consequence 2020: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Report Most Cross Proportion
At school smart outcomes, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) have the most effective go share of 98.70%, adopted by Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) at 98.62%. Non-public colleges have the bottom go share of 88.22% this 12 months.
Web site down, find out how to verify end result
Consequence via IVRS (INTERACTIVE VOICE RESPONSE SYSTEM)
The phone numbers of NIC via which ends up might be accessed via IVRS are as follows:
For native subscribers in Delhi: 24300699
For subscribers on different elements of the nation: 011-24300699
CBSE 12th Consequence 2020 On Umang App
Get Your Consequence on UMANG cell app UMANG, Unified Cell Utility for New Age Governance, is a unified Platform for single level entry to main Central and State Authorities companies. College students can view their outcomes on UMANG Cell App of Ministry of Electronics & IT which is on the market for Android, lOS and Home windows based mostly Sensible Telephones and likewise on www.umang.gov.in.
CBSE 12th Consequence 2020: Women Carry out Higher Than Boys
This 12 months the go share amongst ladies is 92.15 per cent and amongst boys it’s 86.19 per cent. Women have performed higher than boys by 5.96 per cent. go share amongst transgender college students is 66.67 per cent.
CBSE 12th Consequence 2020: The way to verify end result
1. Go to the official outcomes web site of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in
2. Click on on the hyperlink for end result 2020
3. Enter particulars as required on the login web page that opens
5. The end result will likely be displayed on the display screen
6. Obtain the end result and take a print out of the identical