The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2020 is a national level entrance exam for admissions to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programmes offered by 22 National Law Universities around the country.Name of examination: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2020
Eligibility Criteria: UG Programme:* Age: There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2020.
* Educational Qualification: Candidate should qualify the class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
* Percentage: 45% marks in case of the candidates belonging to unreserved/OBC/specially-abled person (SAP) and other categories and 40% marks in case of the candidates belonging to SC or ST categories.
* Appearing candidates: Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam in March/April 2020 also eligible for the appearing in CLAT 2020 online examination. They shall be required to produce evidence of the passing of their qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
* Age: No upper age limit prescribed for appearing CLAT 2020.
* Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination i.e. LL.B or any other equivalent exam.
* Minimum Marks: 55% marks in case of the candidate is belonging to unreserved categories/OBC and other categories. 50% marks in case of candidate belonging to schedule caste/ schedule tribe.
* Appearing Candidates: The candidate must be passed/appeared in the final semester or final year of the qualifying examination on the date of his/her admission.
* General/OBC/PWD/SAP: Rs. 4000/-
* SC/ST: Rs. 3500/-
* Application fee can be paid through online (by debit card/credit card) mode.
Admit Card/Hall ticket: The Admit Card/Hall Ticket can be downloaded by the candidate by logging into his/her account. The exact date on which the hall tickets will be made available will be intimated on the website.
How to apply: The applications have to be submitted ONLINE only from consortiumofnlus.ac.in website. The online enrollment for CLAT 2020 will open on 1st January 2020 and close on 25th April 2020.
Applications Open: 01 Jan 2020
Application Deadline: 25 Apr 2020
CLAT 2020 Examination: 24 May 2020
Uploading of Answer Keys: 25 May 2020
Inviting Objections: 26 May 2020
Last date for Objections: 29 May 2020
Official Notification: Click Here.
Apply Online: Click Here.