– The candidate is sponsored against notified vacancies as per his qualification, age, category, etc.
– The candidate becomes a part of the live data of registration in the Employment Exchanges.
– Being a registered applicant, the candidate is eligible for sponsorship for training/coaching under different Govt. schemes.
– The candidate is also eligible for career guidance for self-employment.
Process flow for the Service:
– Ascertaining the eligibility of the candidate by Registration Officials.
– The candidate is to Register in the nearest Employment Exchange where the candidate resides.
– Pre-Registration guidance by Registration Officials.
– Go to the Registration Counter of the Employment Exchange,
– Produce the relevant documents in original,
– Registration Form is issued by the Registration Officer,
– Filling up of the Registration Form by the candidate,
– The candidate is guided in the filling up of the form by officials,
– Submission of filled up form,
– Employment Exchange Official Check the filled form and verifies the documents,
– Employment Exchange Registration Card is issued to the candidate,
– The registration process is complete.
Eligibility Criteria:To get Registration in any Employment Exchanges of Assam, the candidates or their parent’s residence/place of residence should be for about 20/25 years within the State of Assam.
There is no fee for registration. The employment service is free.
– List of original documents (To be shown) and attested copies thereof (to be submitted) at the time of applying for Registration.
– Proof of Residency.
– Age proof (Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit Card/ School Certificate, etc.)
– Education qualification certificate.
– Additional Qualification Certificates, etc.
– Experience certificate, if any.
– Caste Certificate.
– 3 copies of Self-attested recent Passport size photographs.
How to apply:
– Visit the nearest Employment Exchange.
– Apply in the prescribed form.
The application form is Assam Schedule LXIII, Form No. 1. Download Link: Click Here.
Guidelines for filling the form:– The candidate has to fill the information from sl. 5 till sl. 23. The information which is not applicable may be left blank.
– The optional questionnaire may also be filled.
– The registration of job seekers would be allowed during all the working hours of the working day. A notice to this effect may be displayed suitably for the information of visitors.
– The registration time is 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on all working days except Govt. Holidays.
Whom to contact:
– Registration Officials of District Employment Exchanges / Employment Exchange / University Employment Information and Guidance Bureau, etc.
Online or Offline Service:
– At present the service is provided offline.