The PRAGYATA tips comprise eight steps of online instruction which can be Strategy, Review, Arrange, Guide, Yak(discussion ), Assign, Track, and Appreciate.
It says”While digital or internet instruction can’t replace classroom instruction, it has a few edges. It enables personalized and flexible learning at the rate of their student and something can always augment and enlarge content via electronic means. The accelerated growth in online penetration and assorted government initiatives like Digital India effort have created a conducive atmosphere for moving digital instruction. “
The manual further reads,”This will probably be matched with the recent launching of PM e-Vidya by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), a nationwide effort that may unite all attempts associated with digital/online/on-air education. This consists of, DIKSHA (just one state — just one digital stage ), television (just one class-one station ), SWAYAM (on the web MOOCS on several topics), IIT PAL (platform for assessment prep ), AIR (through network wireless and CBSE Shiksha Vani podcast) and analysis stuff for differently abled students made by NIOS. These are as of e learning will likely be enlarged and developed further in a coordinated and coordinated manner by the MHRD at a phased way. “
The tips outline hints for administrators, faculty heads, teachers, parents, and students within these subjects :
inch . ) Desire appraisal.
2. Concerns while planning digital and online instruction like duration, monitor time, inclusiveness, balanced offline and online tasks, and so on level-wise.
3. ) Modalities of intervention involving resource curation, level-wise shipping, etc.,
4. ) Physical, mental wellbeing, and well being throughout digital instruction.
5. ) Cyber moral and safety methods including measures and precautions for preserving cyber security.
6. ) Collaboration and convergence with numerous initiatives.
Official Brochure: Click Here .