Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Guwahati has released its official admission notification 2020 for admission into 3 years Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) programme in Hospitality and Hotel Administration for the session 2020-21.
Name of course: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) programme in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
No of seats: SC-2 Nos., ST-1 Nos, OBC-4 Nos., EWS-2 Nos. and Gen.-8 Nos
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for IHMCTAN, Guwahati Admission 2020:
Age: The maximum age of the candidates for GEN category is 25 years and 28 years in case of SC/ST candidates as on 1st duly, 2019.
Educational Qualification: The eligibility criteria shall be 10+2 or equivalent examination from CBSE, ICSE, State Boards of Examination of any year with English as one of the Compulsory Subjects.
Selection Process for IHMCTAN, Guwahati Admission 2020:
– Candidates will have to appear for an oral test on 11 Sept., 2020 at 10.00 AM along with all original Testimonials and certificates.
– The venue of the oral test will be in the office of the Directorate of Tourism, Assam, Station Road (Near Reserve Bank of India), Guwahati-1.
IHMCTAN, Guwahati Admission 2020 Application Process:
Application duly filled in with block letter should reach the office of the Directorate of Tourism, Assam, Station Road, Guwahati-781001 positively by 3rd Sept., 2020 upto 3.00 PM along with recent passport size photograph, copy of Permanent Resident Certificate and other testimonials duly self-attested as per format prescribed below:
1. Name of the candidate (in block letters)
2. Father’s Name/Guardians name with complete permanent address.
3. Exact age as on 1.07.2020 (age certificate to be enclosed).
4. Date of Birth according to H.S.LC. or equivalent certificate.
5. Whether SC/ST/OBC (if yes caste certificate should be enclosed).
6. Qualification/Examination passed with Division/Class with percentage obtained.
7. Name of Board/University under which qualifying examination was held.
8. Other qualification if any.
9. Contact No. (Mandatory).
Official Notification: Click Here .
Official Website: Click Here .