PNRD, Assam Recruitment 2020
1. Assistant Block Development Officer (BDO) (Panchayat)
2. Assistant Block Development Officer (W&C)
3. Assistant Block Development Officer (Senior Gram Sevak)
4. Gaon Panchayat Secretary
5. Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar
6. Junior Assistant
Total No of posts: 1004
Now let’s discuss about the selection procedure as well as syllabus for these posts.
PNRD, Assam Selection Process
– The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test which will be conducted in different centres of the State.
– There will be a common written examination except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary.
– The Commissioner, P&RD reserves the right to change the examination venues of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard.
– The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
– There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
– There will be negative marking of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer.
– Duration of the test will be of 2 (two) hours.
– Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
– As there will be one written test for all the categories except Gaon Panchayat Secretary, candidates will have to indicate in order of preference of the advertised posts, the final merit list will be prepared.
– On the basis of mark obtained and in order of preference and selection will be made on merit and roster point of SC/ST/OBC(ST(H)/EWS and PH candidates.
– For the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, separate written test will be conducted and selection will be made on merit and roster point of SC/STP/ST(H)/OBC/EWS and PH candidates.
– Based on the aggregate performance of the candidates in the written Examination, merit list will be prepared.
– No waiting list will be maintained.
– In case of a tie in marks, the candidate older in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
– Further, candidates having same date of birth and have obtained equal marks, will be placed in the merit list according to higher education.
– Preferential treatment to the contractual employees/casual employees of the Panchayat & Rural Development Department. (Certificate from the CEO,ZP/PD, DRDA, MD, ASRLM & Director, SIRD is compulsory)
PNRD Assam Syllabus 2020
The questions will be set in three parts
(i) Logical reasoning and aptitude.
(ii) General knowledge with special emphasis on Assam .
(iii) General English.
– However, for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, there will be additional part on Accountancy.
Guide Books for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020
We here enlist a few books for the preparation of PNRD Assam Recruitment 2020 subject wise. Although you can go for any guide books available in the market, but this will never help you in clearing your concepts to crack future examinations.
So, it is advisable to buy text books, carefully understand the concepts, and then solve question papers from previous years. One can buy these texts online or from any local shop.
Best wishes !