Directorate of Educational Research and Training, Meghalaya has published official telling for both Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020. Within the following column, you may be familiar with Meghalaya D.El.Ed entry process, eligibility, selection practice, form, admit card along with other essential information.
- 2 Meghalaya D.El.Ed Course 2020
- 4 Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020
- 5 Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Qualification Criteria
- 7 Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission Selection Process
- 8 Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Reservation Policy
- 10 Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission Application Process
- 12 Crucial trademarks of Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020
- 14 Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Admit Card
- 15 Crucial Web Links
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Course 2020
Directorate of Educational Research And Training, Meghalaya, Shillong has published official telling for entrance to both Year degree in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) for its academic session 2020-22 to be offered at the District Institutes of Education and Training (food diets ) of this Condition. Just candidates that are citizens of India surviving in Meghalaya can employ with this program.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020
Name of course: Two Year Degree in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)
Academic Homework: 2020-22
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Qualification Criteria
* Class XII passed or its equivalent examination from known Boards/ Immunology with 50percent marks with 5 percent comfort for ST/SC/OBC/ / PWD.
* Nominees awaiting for Class XII Results can also apply provided that they produce their provisional/original records during counselling.
* There’ll be obstruct shrewd allocation of chairs to ease the access to trained educators everywhere from the various blocks.
The Minimum Age limitation is 18 years and highest age is 27 years according to 01. 01. 2020 comfort upto five years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ / PWD.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission Selection Process
Meghalaya D.El.Ed entry 2020 includes following stages of decision procedure
that a ) Entry Evaluation
* The decision procedure will probably be determined by merit according to cube quota.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Reservation Policy
The booking policy for Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) Entry 2020 can be the following:
per year ) According to Meghalaya Government Reservation Policy for various areas of this country.
b) 5 percent of this chair will be allowed for the men with disabilities.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission Application Process
Eligible applicants need to use on the web for Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020 from 19th June 2020 till 17:00 hours of their 20th of July, respectively 2020.
Nominees must incorporate a scanned copy of some current colour passport size photo and also scanned copy of their touch.
Crucial trademarks of Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020
Date of Introduction of internet Program: 19. 06. 2020
Date of Closure of internet Program: 20. 07. 2020 (17:00 Hrs)
Date of Entry Exam for Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020
The entry examination for entrance in to Meghalaya D.El.Ed class 2020-21 is going to be held at the month of August 2020 and the date will be informed after.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Admit Card
For downloading of Admit Cards along with different upgrades, applicants are asked to stop by the official internet site http://megeducation.gov.in/dert/dert.html. Admit card download connection will be activated also accessible this particular page .