– 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
– Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHM JEE 2020 on a provisional basis.
– Provisional admission will stand canceled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counseling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2020
– For candidates from General and OBC categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2020. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1995 are eligible.
– In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2020. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1992, are eligible.
– The upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/EWS/SC/ST/OBC.
General/Non-Creamy Layer OBC: Rs.900/-
How to apply: Candidates have to apply for NCHM JEE-2020 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website nchm.nta.nic.in.
Release date of NCHMCT JEE 2020 application form: January 1, 2020
The start date for removal of image discrepancy in the application form: February 18, 2020
Last date for submitting NCHMCT JEE application form: March 31, 2020, April 30, 2020
Last date for uploading of photograph and signature: April 30, 2020
Last date for paying the application fee through debit card and credit card: April 30, 2020
NCHM JEE 2020: April 25, 2020, Second week of May 2020
Official Notification: Link 1 | Link 2
Apply online: Click Here