inch . ) The main exam will contain written exam and interview evaluations. The written exam will contain a Essay Paper, five newspapers on the topic of General Studies and also two newspapers on anyone particular topic . There will be two qualifying papers to check the Language communicating skills of those candidates. Marks ergo gained by the candidates at the principal examination (Written Part in addition to Interview) will determine their final standing.
2. Schemes and Topics for the Common Exam:
The Preliminary Exam (Objective Type) will contain 2 newspapers:
inch . ) Paper 1: General Studies that I 200 Marks 2 times Duration
2. ) Paper-2: General Studies II 200 Marks 2 times Duration
Complete – 400 Marks
the sum overall qualifying marks of Paper-I General Studies I of Combined Aggressive (Preliminary) Assessment possibly dependent on this Commission.
The Paper inch : General Studies I Will be put such a way that 30percent to 35percent of questions will compulsorily associate with Assam.
The Paper 2: General Studies II will have minimum qualifying symbols of 33%. )
3. ) Schemes and Topics to the Primary Exam:
the Primary Examination shall include Written Exam as well as also an Interview test.
The written assessments will contain eight newspapers of traditional article type/objective type with limited words and 2 qualifying Language newspapers (at the degree of Course X). Marks got in Interview for Bipolar Evaluation will likely be counted for standing.
information on Papers for Main Examination:
(Id ) Paper inch
Form of Paper: Statistics
Duration in hours: 3
(ii) Paper 2 to 6
Form of Paper: General Studies
Marks: 250 for each newspaper
Duration in hours: 3 to every single newspaper
(iii) Paper 7
Form of Paper: Optional Subject, Paper I
Duration in hours: 3
(iv) Paper 8
Form of Paper: Optional Subject, Paper two
Duration in hours: 3
(v) Interview Evaluation (Once qualifying in written evaluation )
Complete Marks: 2275
Qualifying Papers (at the degree of Course X):
inch . ) Paper A (300 Marks – 3 Hours Duration)– Almost any of this vocabulary in Assamese, Bengali, Bodo. Nominees in Dima Hasao, Karbi Anglong and West Karbi Anglong Districts who’d not studied one of these languages at faculty will likely be exempted from looking for qualifying terminology newspapers.
2. Paper B – Language (300 Marks – 3 Hours Duration)
4. Optional Papers:
The listing of Elective subjects for the primary Exam:
(The conventional and syllabi of these Optional themes are approximately people of degree-level length of those Faculties )
inch . ) Agriculture
3. ) Animal Husbandry and Biology
5. ) Chemistry
6. Civil Engineering
7. Commerce and Accountancy
9. Electric Engineering
14. Literature of anyone of these languages Assarnese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, Sanskrit, English
17. Mechanical Engineering
21. Political Science and International Relations
23. Public Administration
5. ) Marks will not be allocated for only shallow understanding.
6. ) Candidates will have to apply online with the web site www.apsc.nic.in .The on the web Software could be filled as much as the very last day for entry since adjusted by the Commission. The eligible applicants will be issued by an e-Admission Certification three weeks prior to the initiation of the exam. The e-Admission Certification will be provided from the Commission web site for downloading from applicants. No Entry Certification will be sent through post.
7. ) Negative Marking
(a) There’ll likely be punishment (negative marking) for erroneous answers indicated by an applicant at the Multiple Choice Question Papers according to the Commission. There’ll be negative marking for wrong responses (as detailed below) for several questions except a number of those questions at which the negative marking will probably be inbuilt in the sort of distinct marks being granted to one of the most suitable and maybe not appropriate answer for such questions.
(b ) ) There’ll be four choices to the replies to every question in Preliminary Examination. For every question where a incorrect answer was awarded by the offender, one fourth (0. 25) of these symbols delegated to this question is going to probably be deducted as punishment.
(c) When an applicant gives over 1 answer, it is likely to be treated like an erroneous answer if one of the provided replies chance to be correct and there’ll soon be same punishment as previously for this question.
8. Commission may openly disclose the scores of those applicants (obtained at the Written Evaluation and Interview/Personality Exam ) throughout the people portal sites . The disclosure will be made in regard to just those applicants that will arise at the Interview/Personality Test for the Civil Service Examination and aren’t finally suggested for consultation.