Title of appraisal: NTA UGC-Net June Online Form 2020
Educational Qualification: General/Unreserved/General-EWS applicants that have secured at the very least 55percent marks (without rounding off) at Master Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions accepted by UGC (that can be found on the web site: www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/consolidated%20listpercent 20ofpercent 20All%20universities.pdf in Humanities and Social Science(including languages), Computer Science and Software, Electronic Science etc. ) are entitled to this Evaluation.
listing of themes in post-graduation degree is connected since Annexure-IV of those Advertisement Details. Another Backward Classes (OBC) owned by Non-Creamy Layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Individuals with Disability (PwD)/ / trans gender category applicants that have secured at the very least 50percent marks (without rounding off) in Master’s level or equivalent examination qualify with this Exam.
JRF: More than 30 years according to 01-06-2020
Asst Professor: ” There isn’t any upper age limitation.
Age comfort does apply depending on rules.
* General: Rs. 1000/
* OBC-Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 500/
* SC/ ST/ / PwD: Rs. 250/
* Payment could be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
the way to employ: sign to NTA web site ugcnet.nta.nic.in and click the”Apply Online” button under UGC Net June 2020.
* Beginning Date for Apply on the web: 16-03-2020
* Closing Date to Apply on the web:
16-04-2020 (up to 11:50 pm) 16-05-2020 30/06/2020
* Final month of repayment of commission through Credit/ Debit/ Internet Banking (through EChallan up-to credit hours):
17-04-2020 (up to 11:50 pm)
* Date for Correction in Particulars of Program Form on web site just:
18 into 24-04-2020
* Presence of Admit Cards in NTA web site:
* Date of Assessment (CBT):
15 into 20-06-2020
* Annals of Impact on NTA web site:
Employ on the web: Click Here.