Name of examination: NTA UGC NET June Online Form 2020Educational Qualification: General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC(available on the website: www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/consolidated%20list%20of%20All%20universities.pdf in Humanities and Social Science(including languages), Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science, etc. are eligible for this Test.
A list of subjects at the Post Graduation level is attached as Annexure-IV of the Advertisement Details. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Transgender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 01-06-2020
Asst Professor: There is no upper age limit.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
* General: Rs. 1000/-
* OBC-Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 500/-
* SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 250/-
* Fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
How to apply: Log on to NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in and click on the “Apply Online” button under UGC-NET June 2020.
* Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-03-2020
* Last Date to Apply Online: 16-04-2020 (up to 11:50 pm) 16-05-2020
* Last date of payment of fee through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking (through e-challan up to bank hours): 17-04-2020 (up to 11:50 pm)
* Date for Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only: 18 to 24-04-2020
* Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 15-05-2020
* Date of Examination (CBT): 15 to 20-06-2020
* Declaration of Result on NTA website: 05-07-2020
Apply Online: Click Here .