Pragjyotish College, Guwahati.
Last Day: 15 Times )
Pragjyotish College, Guwahati has published a telling to allow its recruitment of 9 assistant-professor Regulations . Candidates with good academic records and also latest UGC criteria must employ from the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam and complete bio data and most of reviews from HSLC onwards.
inch . ) Assistant Professor in Chemistry: inch Article (UR) lower-level Point 14
2. Assistant Professor in 1: 1 Article (UR-PwD) lower-level Point 01
3. Assistant Professor in Mathematics: 1 Article (UR) lower-level Point 07
4. Assistant Professor in Mathematics: 1 Article (UR) lower-level Point 16
5. ) Assistant Professor in Zoology: 1 Article (UR) lower-level Point 24
6. Assistant Professor at Botany: 1 Article (OBC/MOBC-PwD) lower-level Point 67
7. ) Assistant Professor in Geology: inch Article (STH) lower-level Point 70
8. Assistant Professor at Bengali: 1 Article (STP) lower-level Point 45
9. Assistant Professor in English: 1 Article (OBC/MOBC) lower-level Point 17
Educational Qualification and Selection Process: According to Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE/ / 407/ / 2017/ / 44 obsolete 08. 11. 2018 using NET/SLET/SET as compulsory qualification requirements. Candidates using Ph.D Degree in compliance with all the UGC (minimum standards and procedures of award of Ph.D Degree Legislation, 2009) will be deducted from the need for minimum eligibility state of NET/SLET/SET.
The applicants must possess minimum 55percent marks (or the equivalent level point scale) in the Master’s level level within the concerned area. A relaxation of 5% marks might be offered to SC/ST/PWD applicants. A relaxation of 5% marks might be offered to the Ph.D holders, that have got their Master’s Degree just before 19th September, 1991. The candidate needed to acquire credentials according to the final date for filing software.
Qualification like M-Phil/Ph. D/Seminar Papers/ Publications is available and filed on date of meeting and beyond.
Age: Age of applicants should be a lot more than 38 years according to 01. 01. 2020 using comfort of 5 years to get SC/ST/PWD applicants, and 36 months to get OBC/MOBC candidates.
* The applicants should have standardised Residential Certificate (PRC) and needs to understand language.
* inservice applicants must apply through proper channel together with NOC obtained by the concerned jurisdiction.
the way to employ: Program, followed using a nonrefundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/(Rupees Two Thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal, Pragjyotish College, Guwahati – 9 organised at the SBI,” West Guwahati Branch has to get to the Primary, Pragjyotish College within 15 days by the day of book [DOP: 24/06/2020] with the advertisement.
Ad Details: Click Here.