“In view of the prevailing situation on account of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the online mains exam has been postponed. The fresh date for declaration of preliminary exam result and conduct of mains exam will be announced later on the official website.”
How to check SBI Clerk 2020 result?SBI Clerk prelims exam was conducted on February 22 & 29, March 1 & 8. The following steps will guide candidates to check the result of SBI PO.
* Visit the career page of SBI.
* Go to the current opening section from join SBI tab.
* Go the tab ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates Customer Support & Sales’.
* From the drop-down, select the result link.
* SBI Clerk result will open in PDF form.
* Check your result.
* Download and take its printout.