Program Outline: The Program seeks to help India secure an equitable and sustainable growth path by:
* Providing educated and passionate urban Indian youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass-root level in rural India
* Providing NGOs working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development.
* Promoting a forum for the Program alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life.
Eligibility Criteria: Undergraduate / Bachelors; Completed before August 2020
Age: Between 21 to 32 Years Old as of August 1, 2020Citizenship: Indian citizen/OCI.
* Stipend: Rs 15,000/- to meet living expenses
* Local Transport Allowance: Rs 1,000/- per month
* A Readjustment Allowance of Rs. 50,000/- upon successful completion of the Fellowship
* To and fro travel costs of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to project location as well as for training programs
* Medical Insurance
* Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field
* Access to the Community through well-established Partner NGOs
* Linkages with premier organizations of the country
Screening & Shortlisting:
* Application forms are out in the first half of the year. We put notifications on our website and social media platforms once we start accepting applications.
* Interested candidates have to register and fill the form.
* Shortlisted candidates are notified on an ongoing basis during the application period. We continuously engage with shortlisted applicants over an online forum to get to know them better as well as clarify their doubts regarding the Fellowship.
Interview/s: Short-listed candidates are called for interview rounds held across major cities in India.
* Candidates selected post-interview will be notified via e-mail and/or SMS.
* On confirmation, the candidate will be sent the offer letter specifying details of the program, fellowship support and terms and conditions of the fellowship.
* He/She will also have access to further material about the program areas of our partner NGOs. This will help candidates to decide upon preferred NGOs
Official Notification: Click Here.
Apply Online: Click Here.