Staff Selection Commission.
Measure Day: 16/ / 07/ / 2020.
Staff Selection Commission has published the state telling for 1564 Regulations at Sub Inspector at Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020 (SSC CPO).
No matter articles: 91 [ Open: 73, Departmental: 9, Ex-Servicemen: 9 ]
2. Sub Inspector (Exe.) At Delhi Police — Female
No matter articles: 78 (Open)
3. Sub Inspector (g d ) at Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
No matter articles: 1395 [ CRPF: 1072, BSF: 244, ITBP: 43, CISF: 20, SSB: 16 ]
Age: Age limitation of these candidates should be different from 20 into 25 years since around 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born perhaps not previously 02-01-1996 and never later than 01-01-2001). Age comfort can be really as per GOI rules.
Sub Inspector (g d ) at CAPFs: Level-6 (R S. 35,400-1,12,400/), Group”B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial
Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ female ) at Delhi Police: Level-6 (R S. 35,400-1,12,400/), Group”C” (Non-Gazetted)
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification for several articles is Bachelor’s degree in a recognized university or equivalent.
* To the article of Subinspector at Delhi Police simply: Female candidates should have a valid Driving Permit for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) about the date adjusted for Physical Assistants and Measurement Tests. Nevertheless, the candidates who don’t own a Valid Driving Permit for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) qualify for the rest of the places in CAPFs.
* Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
* Ladies candidates and applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and also exservicemen (ESM) qualified to receive booking are exempted from paying commission.
* Entry may be paid through BHIM UPI, Internet banking or using Visa, Mastercard , Maestro RuPay Credit, or bank cards or even at cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
the way to employ: Programs need to be filed in online mode simply at the state internet site of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
Entry of internet software: 17-06-2020 into 16-07-2020
Last time and date for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 (23:30)
Last time and date in earning online payment: 18-07-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for creation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 (23:30)
Last month for repayment through Challan (throughout working hours Bank): 22-07-2020
trademarks of Computer Based Exam (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 into 05-10-2020
Date of Computer Based Exam (Paper II ): 01-03-2021
Ad Details: Click Here.
Employ on the web: Click Here.